Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fly Ash Exporting Terminal

Offr For Setting Up Fly Ash Exporting Terminal

one of our clients has output of 400-500 tpd fly ash from their coal fired boilers and also has 1.5 million tonnes of fly ash available,they need some exporter /company to lift the same from their site.This company is willing to provide the followings--
    1. land near the ash ponds at a very attractive prices.
    2. Fly ash is available free of cost.
    3. location of plant is hardly 40 km away from a major port in Gujarat,India.

NOW WHY ANY CLIENT/EXPORTER TO INVEST IN THIS PROJECT?

1.Fly ash is being exported to Gulf countries, the price of the same is between 75-90 us $ per tonnes.
    2.Since their is no fly ash in gulf countries,they can mix the same with cement up to 35%, so there is no need for them to install a cement factory,it is better to import fly ash from india.
    3.Fly ash can be use for other purposes also like--making bricks.grits and other items.

anil seth

khalid Guest

ASH EXPORT

Mr ANIL SETH
    YOUR PROPOSAL IS NOT AT ALL SEEMS TO BE ECONOMICALLY VIABLE. TRANSPORTATION COST FROM INDIA TO GULF IS MORE THAN COST OF ASH AVAILABLE IN GULF>
    PAKISTAN IS NEARER TO GULF AND FROM THERE ALSO IT IS NOT ECONOMICAL
    KHALD

Offr For Setting Up Fly Ash Exporting Terminal

dear khalid, thanks for your quick comments and quick comments are always ?,which you have been giving in this forum,please do your home work first,if you can not do the same i can give you each and every details of this project and profit margins.regards, anil seth

khalid Guest

ash project

Dear Anil
    I have seen u r excited just seeing by any option of buisness. small quantity export from gujarat Power Plants does not means
    Ash export terminal is feasible
    You are saying ash price in gulf is USD 90 MT
    As per my information cement itself is sold at 100 usd/ mt
    Pl donot misguide people without making any proper servey.
    I can assure you you are waisting your energy by providing cement export terminal.
    You have said you can give details of project Pl furnish the same so that same can be seen by all
    I respect maketing people . Pl donot make this forum for your marketing activities
    khalid

Fly Ash Exporting Terminal

dear khalid,slaam wale kum.
    I know there are two ways to know about some thing which you don't know,this you could have asked me straight way,now below given data will give you something to think about--
    1.the ocean freight for 20 T container is about us $ 460 up to dubai,now from pakistan this may be less of more.
    2. please add in land handling charges.
    3.inland charges haulage to port.
    4. cost of lifting/packing fly ash.

I think if you will sell the same in dubai @70 US $/TONNES,it will be a profitable business.
    THIS IS A DUTY OF EACH MEMBER OF THIS FORUM TO TEACH NEW BORN BABY LIKE YOU.
    anil seth

dear khalid, slam wale kum,

I am still waiting for your expert comments,are you still doing the home work?,please give us your advise,do not leave us half way.

regards, anil seth

Dear Anil

We will be interested for the project. We are a Dubai based company having intrest on the subject product.

Look forward to hear you.

Thanks & rgds

Sanjay

Dear Sanjay,please give me the mail id of your company or write me in details on my mail id--libran@vsnl.com or libranengineering@gmail .com
    regards, anil seth

For the information of the hon. members of this forum, only very few gulf countries have allowed to mix fly ash with cement,as per the international standards you can mix 30 % fly ash in cement,in some countries they have mixed up to 80% of ash with cement and the results are very good.

At this moment, there is requirement of 0.6 mtpa of fly ash in these countries, which is going to rise up to 4-5 mtpa with in next 3-6 months because of higher demand of cement and allowing of mixing of fly ash by other gulf countries,it is the right time to tie up with some thermal power plant in india.

regards, anil seth
    0091-09811055650

Kind attn. mr. Khalid,Please go to the forum-- Tender for Fly Ash in Dubai, and see the price being quoted by suppliers of fly ash, I think this will give you peace of mind.

regards, anil seth

walekar Guest

Fly Ash

Dear Shri Anil,

It looks like you are wasting your time over mr.Khalid's comments.

I myself is into fly ash since last 5 years in India & I sincerely believe that your proposal is interesting.

can you tell us what particle size of fly ash if offered from the said plant of Gujrath?

Ravie Walekar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast