Thread: George Baker UPDATE

George Baker

George Baker

Vice PresidentGeneral Manager

Assinck Ltd.

Assinck Ltd.

Professional Experience 40 Years / 8 Month George Baker has 40 Years and 8 Month professional experience

Discussions 886 George Baker acceded to 886 discussions, Articles 0 George Baker wrote 0 articles, Publications 0 George Baker Baker released 0 publications

Searching nothing specified

Know-How Screening (373) George Baker used this tag 373 times, Manufacturer (110) George Baker used this tag 110 times, Conveying (29) George Baker used this tag 29 times

George Baker UPDATE

Please be advised, I retired from TELSMITH Nov8th 2017. A beautiful company.
    I shall have more time to imput my knowledge on vib screens and feeders now, due to travel schedule is obviously not a problem now.

I look forward to renewing past and present relationships, I look forward to your technical questions.

SINCERELY
    George Baker
    gggman353@gmail.com
    519-242-6664
    Best Regards,

George Baker
    Regional Sales Manager - Canada
    TELSMITH Inc
    Mequon, WI
    1-519-242-6664 Cell
    E: (work) gbaker@telsmith.com
    E: (home) gggman353@gmail.com

Manufacturer of portable, modular and stationary mineral processing equipment for the aggregate and mining industries.

Huge congratulations George. Somehow I just know you wont fully retire. You need to have your hands on the pulse button most of the time.

We need to get together for a coffee again sometime soon.
    Gary Blenkhorn
    President - Bulk Handling Technology Inc.
    gblenkhorn@bulkht.ca
    http://www.bulkht.ca

Offering Conveyor Design Services, DEM Flow Simulation Services, Conveyor Transfer Design Services, SolidWorks Design Services for equipment layouts and Software for the Bulk Material Industry.

George Baker

George Baker

Vice PresidentGeneral Manager

Assinck Ltd.

Assinck Ltd.

Professional Experience 40 Years / 8 Month George Baker has 40 Years and 8 Month professional experience

Discussions 886 George Baker acceded to 886 discussions, Articles 0 George Baker wrote 0 articles, Publications 0 George Baker Baker released 0 publications

Searching nothing specified

Know-How Screening (373) George Baker used this tag 373 times, Manufacturer (110) George Baker used this tag 110 times, Conveying (29) George Baker used this tag 29 times

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Blenkhorn View Post
    Huge congratulations George. Somehow I just know you wont fully retire. You need to have your hands on the pulse button most of the time.

We need to get together for a coffee again sometime soon.
    Thanks Gary and you would be correct. But, for now ...I do nothing til end of July....then, the possibilities are endless.

I am test driving retirement, and it is NOT feeling that good. Have a super fantastic day!
    Best Regards,

George Baker
    Regional Sales Manager - Canada
    TELSMITH Inc
    Mequon, WI
    1-519-242-6664 Cell
    E: (work) gbaker@telsmith.com
    E: (home) gggman353@gmail.com

Manufacturer of portable, modular and stationary mineral processing equipment for the aggregate and mining industries.