Thread: ST10000 STEEL CORD CONVEYOR BELT cord diameter and pitch discussion

Luke Yang

Luke Yang

Sales Manager

Mingtai Rubber Products Co., Ltd.

Professional Experience 13 Years / 9 Month Luke Yang has 13 Years and 9 Month professional experience

Discussions 11 Luke Yang acceded to 11 discussions, Publications 0 Luke Yang Yang released 0 publications

Know-How Steel Cord Conveyor Belt (12) Luke Yang used this tag 12 times, Sidewall Conveyor Belt (3) Luke Yang used this tag 3 times, Rubber Conveyor Belt (2) Luke Yang used this tag 2 times

ST10000 STEEL CORD CONVEYOR BELT cord diameter and pitch discussion

Hi all friends,

I just get data from Phoniex 1999 ST7800
    Diameter:13.5mm Pitch:19mm

From the article, it is said ST10000 cord diameter is up to 16mm, from our engineer and some feedback of rubber machinery manufacture, the data should be right, but how about the picth, will the pitch is 19mm or 20mm?

or the cord diameter is 15.5mm or 15.6mm?

Who have idea, feel free to discuss the point.

Many thanks!

Luke

Sales director
    Qingdao Mingtai Rubber Products Co.,Ltd

Who Cares?

Why not take industrial espionage to your next level and ask Phoenix for a sample?
    Maybe you should appoint your 'engineer' to ask Phoenix for the sample because he will be the one making the copy and you have thankfully blown your top and bottom covers.
    One surprising thing about this thread is that anyone is considering tooling up for this kind of belt in the present bulk conveying market.
    There's always one though.
    John Gateley
    johngateley@hotmail.com
    www.the-credible-bulk.com

Luke Yang

Luke Yang

Sales Manager

Professional Experience 13 Years / 9 Month Luke Yang has 13 Years and 9 Month professional experience

Discussions 11 Luke Yang acceded to 11 discussions, Publications 0 Luke Yang Yang released 0 publications

Know-How Steel Cord Conveyor Belt (12) Luke Yang used this tag 12 times, Sidewall Conveyor Belt (3) Luke Yang used this tag 3 times, Rubber Conveyor Belt (2) Luke Yang used this tag 2 times

Quote Originally Posted by johngateley View Post
    Why not take industrial espionage to your next level and ask Phoenix for a sample?
    Maybe you should appoint your 'engineer' to ask Phoenix for the sample because he will be the one making the copy and you have thankfully blown your top and bottom covers.
    One surprising thing about this thread is that anyone is considering tooling up for this kind of belt in the present bulk conveying market.
    There's always one though.
    Hi John Gateley,

Thanks for your comments, yea, the market for such strength market is rare, maybe Phoenix one is enough.
    Phoenix always manufacture his own producing line, it is hard to get optimistic feedback from them except Phoenix customer have the requirements.
    There is no business profit about the single question, so just bring for a talk leisurely.

Best regards,
    Luke

Sales Director
    web: https://www.mshunrubber.com
    linkedin:https://cn.linkedin.com/in/flexowellbelt

4. wouldn't it be nice

Dear Mr. Sales Manager Yang,

wouldn't it be appropriate from an engineering science point of view if your engineer would assume his responsibilities and discuss himself here, which specific issue he or she has?
    Strength, shear, rubber bonding, whatever?
    Pls. allow me to suggest you to present your issue the other way round, instead of quote "There is no business profit about the single question, so just bring for a talk leisurely."unquote it would be you who advances the technical issue and thus present your intentions?
    It is a very interesting content on your website http://www.huaxiarubber.cn/en/liability.asp, thank you for this insight!
    Regards

Luke Yang

Luke Yang

Sales Manager

Many thanks for replies from friends, this comment is for thanks for all your caring about the question, and also for testing my account, there is some trouble about my account, many thanks again, friends!
    Luke

Sales Director

Luke Yang

Luke Yang

Sales Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Heilmann View Post
    Dear Mr. Sales Manager Yang,

wouldn't it be appropriate from an engineering science point of view if your engineer would assume his responsibilities and discuss himself here, which specific issue he or she has?
    Strength, shear, rubber bonding, whatever?
    Pls. allow me to suggest you to present your issue the other way round, instead of quote "There is no business profit about the single question, so just bring for a talk leisurely."unquote it would be you who advances the technical issue and thus present your intentions?
    It is a very interesting content on your website http://www.huaxiarubber.cn/en/liability.asp, thank you for this insight!
    Regards
    Dear Mr.Roland Heilmann,

Firstly, I am sorry bring a mis-impression on me, I do not work for Huaxia Rubber from 2007, but I can not change my profile, now the problem is solved.If you have interest item or business about Huaxia Rubber, you can contact the Huaxia Rubber by email or other channel, if needed, I can help supply the contact details.
    I now work for Qingdao Mingtai Rubber Products Co.,Ltd, about the question, it is the problem I meet, as our partner who make rubber vulcanizer is modifing a steel cord line capacity from ST6300 to ST10000, actually any feedback will be good reference for us.
    Sorry bring the obsession to you.
    Luke

Sales Director

7. Hello,

It is M/s Phoenix belt, and as said by the earlier participants, only M/s Phoenix can provide the information you are seeking, if they wish so.

Ishwar G. Mulani
    Author of Book: ‘Engineering Science And Application Design For Belt Conveyors’. Conveyor design basis is ISO (thereby book is helpful to design conveyors as per national standards of most of the countries across world). New print Nov., 2012.
    Author of Book: ‘Belt Feeder Design And Hopper Bin Silo’
    Advisor / Consultant for Bulk Material Handling
    System & Issues.
    Pune, India. Tel.: 0091 (0)20 25871916
    Email: conveyor.ishwar.mulani@gmail.com