Thread: Wood Chip Dryer Required - England

Wood Chip Dryer Required - England

Hi.

My company is in the process of setting up a wood chip drying business. We are in the market for a dryer capable of drying G30 or G50 wood chip from 55% to 30% moisture content. (A final moisture content range of 25% - 30% is acceptable.)

Heat is to be provided by a biomass boiler producing hot water at a temperature of 90 degrees centigrade. The boiler output will be 2 MWh.

If anyone has information on sources for drying machines/floors I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you.

wood chip dryer

Dear Sir ,
    Are you looking for the dryer as attached photos ? if it is this type of dryer ,please contact me : export@huaxiadrying.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woodchip1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	44162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woodchip2.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	44163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woodchip3.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	44164

Quote Originally Posted by imprator View Post
    Hi.

My company is in the process of setting up a wood chip drying business. We are in the market for a dryer capable of drying G30 or G50 wood chip from 55% to 30% moisture content. (A final moisture content range of 25% - 30% is acceptable.)

Heat is to be provided by a biomass boiler producing hot water at a temperature of 90 degrees centigrade. The boiler output will be 2 MWh.

If anyone has information on sources for drying machines/floors I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you.

3. drying machine

Hi:
    My company is Leemeasure in Shanghai China. We have 15years experience for engineering. We can supply the machine. Would you please tell me
    - The machine will be on the line or indepadent?
    - What's its spec. e.g. size, capacity?
    - What's is its inlet and outlet?
    We have a online machine can use heat exchanger and fan to blow hot air drying wood chip. I will send a picture to you. Please send your feed back in leemeasure@126.com

Regards

Charlie

Hi.

Thank you.

Dear Sir,

if you install any dryer for wood chips or wood pellets an exact online-moisture measurement is more than advisable. The moisture values will be determind without any delay! This values could be used to control your dryer! The higher product quality, the economical advantage (optimise your dryer results in less energy costs) and the prevention of bad material batches are only a few advantages by installing a moisture measurement!

One of the most important things you have to know is the right mounting condition. Maybe a special compaction unit is needed! ACO company is a manufractor of moisture measurements and an excpert in general and individual solutions for mounting a sensor in a plant! www.acoweb.de

Best regards

Hi.

Thank you.

Wood chip dryer.

Hi.

Thank you.
    Dear Sir
    I am based in the UK, we have previously installed an automated bio fuel drying system for another company. I would be glad to discuss your needs in detail. If you would like to contact me via email, keithw@kerotec-int.com
    Thank you.

6. wood dryor

Hi
    I am Charlie, I have inform you in 22 Jun. Are you still looking for the machine? if yes, Please contact with leemeasure@126.com

Hi.

Thank you.

Gary Blenkhorn
    Bulk Handling Technology Inc.

Professional Experience 40 Years / 8 Month Gary Blenkhorn has 40 Years and 8 Month professional experience

Discussions 104 Gary Blenkhorn acceded to 104 discussions, Publications 0 Gary Blenkhorn Blenkhorn released 0 publications

Know-How Design (317) Gary Blenkhorn used this tag 317 times, Belt Conveyors (135) Gary Blenkhorn used this tag 135 times, Software (56) Gary Blenkhorn used this tag 56 times

imprator never returned to the site after he made his post. He waited a total of 13 minutes and must have got tired of waiting for an answer.
    Gary Blenkhorn
    President - Bulk Handling Technology Inc.
    gblenkhorn@bulkht.ca
    http://www.bulkht.ca

Offering Conveyor Design Services, DEM Flow Simulation Services, Conveyor Transfer Design Services, SolidWorks Design Services for equipment layouts and Software for the Bulk Material Industry.

8. Amf-bruns

Dear Sir:

Please feel free to contact me for this inquiry.
    We are from AMF-BRUNS Germany and I would be glad to support you i this inquiry as we have long reference list in Wood industry.
    My contact email is: Jaber.malandi@amf-bruns.com

Best regards