Thread: POWTECH 2004: GECMA Components

Author Guest

POWTECH 2004: GECMA Components

POWTECH 2004: GECMA Components

Stand 7-607

CHALLENGER 15i and CHALLENGER 18i are modern PC terminals for hazardous areas in pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical plants — for example, Zone 1/2 and Zone 22 non-conductive dust (UL Class I, Zone1, Class I, Div. 1, Div. 2).

They are designed on the basis of a modular concept. The combination of this innovative modular concept and the intrinsically safe concept allows the CHALLENGER PC terminal to be configured in accordance with the individual requirements of the plant. Either a 15” or 18” display, a mouse or a trackball, a touch screen, a card reader or a fingerprint …..all of these components for operation and visualization are available. All of the components of a CHALLENGER PC terminal are intrinsically safe (Protection Class II 2 G EEx ib IIC T4) and ingress-protected IP 65 (NEMA 4x) from the front.

Accordingly, all of the components can be integrated into the ergonomically designed CHALLENGER FHP housing as well as into existing pharmaceutical walls or other housings. CHALLENGER components and the FHP housing are produced to a high standard of quality, down to the last detail. We set great store on avoiding gaps and corners in the design of this housing, so that all of the relevant guidelines for clean rooms and standards following c-GMP are complied with.

To supply a CHALLENGER PC terminal, a plant manager can choose between a 24 DC power supply and a 100-240 VAC power supply. By using modern electronic and standard types of cables, the installation of a CHALLENGER PC terminal can be completed in only four steps.

For more information, please visit:
    https://edir.bulk-online.com/profile...components.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gecma_powtech04.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	586