Thread: Quick & Easy Conveyor Belt Repairs

1. Thumbs up Quick & Easy Conveyor Belt repairs

Eli-Flex is the latest evolution in conveyor belt repairs.

It will repair any type of damage on belts ( holes, splits, tears, gouging, cover damage etc ) in less than 10 minutes. Eli-Flex is a stand-alone repair system. There are no repair patches, no adhesives, no clips, no vulcanizing etc. There are no tools required, no machinery, no equipment and no training required.

Eli-Flex will not replace vulcanizing, however it gives your maintenance crew a convenient solution at times when vulcanizers cannot respond quick enough or the damage is not severe enough to justify the expensive cut-and-splice procedures.

Eli-Flex costs on average 1/10th ( one tenth ) of a conventional vulcanized repair and can be done in under 10 minutes with your own personnel ( no previous training or experience required ).

Due to it's ease-of-use and quick repair capability, it is now the fastest growing belt repair system in Europe and the U.S.A.

Check out :

www.globalresins.demon.co.uk

or

www.elichem.co.uk

Lawrence K. Nordell

Lawrence K. Nordell

President and CEO

Conveyor Dynamics Inc. [eDir]

Conveyor Dynamics Inc.

Professional Experience 57 Years / 11 Month Lawrence K. Nordell has 57 Years and 11 Month professional experience

Discussions 2608 Lawrence K. Nordell acceded to 2608 discussions, Articles 0 Lawrence K. Nordell wrote 0 articles, Publications 0 Lawrence K. Nordell Nordell released 0 publications

Searching nothing specified

Know-How Design (1521) Lawrence K. Nordell used this tag 1521 times, Pipe Conveyor (238) Lawrence K. Nordell used this tag 238 times, Chutes (119) Lawrence K. Nordell used this tag 119 times

Can not access your website reference to belt splice repairs. Demon notice says not available. When will you fix it?

LK Nordell

New technique

Sir,

pls. send details like pricing to cnagdev@ameinfo.com

with best wishes,
    Nagdev.Challa

George Baker

George Baker

Vice President- Corporate Communications

Assinck Ltd. [eDir]

Assinck Ltd.

Professional Experience 39 Years / 0 Month George Baker has 39 Years and 0 Month professional experience

Discussions 883 George Baker acceded to 883 discussions, Articles 0 George Baker wrote 0 articles, Publications 0 George Baker Baker released 0 publications

Know-How Screening (373) George Baker used this tag 373 times, Manufacturer (110) George Baker used this tag 110 times, Conveying (28) George Baker used this tag 28 times

site will not open up.........HELP

I read with great interest this product. Unable to get more details.

Please forward website information back to me at following:
    bael@golden.net

I await you kind reply.

George B

Matt Croker Guest
    If you can't get the web link to work try:

http://www.elichem.co.uk/eliflex.htm

Looks like a two pack epoxy with a no-mess application. I would like to know if it is FRAS.

George Baker

George Baker

Vice President- Corporate Communications

Assinck Ltd. [eDir]

Assinck Ltd.

Professional Experience 39 Years / 0 Month George Baker has 39 Years and 0 Month professional experience

Discussions 883 George Baker acceded to 883 discussions, Articles 0 George Baker wrote 0 articles, Publications 0 George Baker Baker released 0 publications

Know-How Screening (373) George Baker used this tag 373 times, Manufacturer (110) George Baker used this tag 110 times, Conveying (28) George Baker used this tag 28 times

THANKS FOR REPLY

Dear Matt: thanks for all the info..........GOT ER' appreciated.

who is master dealer in USA.........DO you know?

George

Matt Croker Guest
    George

No idea who the USA dealer is sorry. I'm in Australia. Someone else may be able to help.

8. Might I Also Suggest SuperScrew Lacing As A Perminent And Quick Fix Means Of Conveyor Repair.

It Is A Rubber Lacing Which Works On The Same Principal As Flexco Clips.

However In Replace Of The Clips Are Two Re-enforced Strips Of Rubber.

I You Would Like To Know More Fell Free To Contact Me:

NPhelan@stradaindustries.com

Nathan Phelan
    http://www.stradaindustries.com/
    Strada Industries - Rock And Roll
    Phone 1-866-502-9364

9. Eliflex

Please excuse my ignorance , yet it is being referred to as the latest thing.???
    I don't see how that can be .. We at oyur plant have been using it for years.
    And yes it is a 2 pack resin material. very easy to use and very friendly to the maintenance people.
    Just my 2 cents worth

hi,
    Kindly send me the price list and also let me know about the indian dealers. my email id is austenjonesufg@gmail.com

Thanks,