I am looking for a company that can set up a powdered milk factory in Vratza, Bulgaria on a turnkey basis.* Vratza lies in he northern foothills of the* Western Stara Planina (Balkans) on the Leva River, and about one-hundred and twenty kilometers north of Sofia.* Very favorable tax concessions will permit the factory to be profitable right from the start up.

The factory should be able to process five tons of milk a day to produce powdered milk that meets European Union specifications.* The factory should be able to produce powdered milk for multiple uses, such as confectionary, milk drink, baby food, and the like.

The factory when built would take the raw milk and process it through the complete cycle until the milk powder is packed in appropriate containers.

If your company has this capability, I would appreciate any information you might be able to give me on your possibility of undertaking such a turnkey project, and the dates you might be able to undertake the work.* The company I am getting this information for is ready to start the project now, with the hopes it would be completed by the end of this year.

If you are unable to undertake the project, perhaps you might be able to give me the name and address, and e-mail address, of a firm that could so that I might communicate with them.

Please reply to the
bmacd@wanadoo.fr
E-mail address.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Bruce Macdonald

THE AGORA GROUP
1456, Route de la Plaine
01200 Chatillon en Michaille
France

Tel & Fax: 0033 4 50 56 27 78
Email: agora.group@wanadoo.fr