Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Representation: USA/Canada

Representation in Canada and USA

I am a Professional Engineer in the field of Bulk Solids Handling Technology. I am also a manufacturers rep. I am located in Western Canada and looking for new product lines to carry and new manufacturers to represent.

I have extensive knowledge in the field of Bulk Solids Handling, particularly in troubleshooting plant, silo design, pneumatic conveying design, feeder design and heat exchanger design.

My position as a material handling consultant has given me access to many industries and contacts throughout North America and Europe. I have strong contacts in the food industry, plastics, fertilizer, sugar and many others. My strong network has given me the opportunity to also act as a manufacturers rep.

I am looking for new product lines to carry in the Western Canada area but I will also consider representation of good product lines anywhere in North America.

Serious inquiries only please.

Representation in Canada

Mr Neil, please visit our website www.scorpioengg.com.

We are looking for and have been talking to a number of people in Canada for NA and Canada representation, formation of a marketing office, JV etc.

Kindly send us your e mail address to scorpioengg@vsnl.com for further discussion.

rogercallaway - Rolfes Company, USA Guest

Possible interest

Please visit www.rolfes.com to see if there are any complimentary products to your existing lines.

Roger Callaway

4. REPRESENTATIVE

PLEASE TAKE A LOCK TO OUR WEBSITE WWW.IPT-ONLINE.COM

SEND US YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION.

5. Mr. Neil,
    Vitrom Mfg Consultants designs and manufactures customized equipment and components for manufacturing including bulk handling.
    We have a line of valves that may be of interest to you.
    Please contact us for further information.
    Antonio Reis
    www.vitrom.com

Get In Touch With Us

Get in touch with us via e-mail, after viewing our web site at www.globalmagnetics.com. We offer a full range of magnetic separators and always looking for qualified representation.

7. Re: Representation in Canada and USA

Please visit www.youngmassa.it to see if there are any complimentary products to your existing lines.

Serious inquiries only please. [/B][/QUOTE]

John Plaskon Guest
    Please check our website www.semcotbs.com and reply to john@semcotbs.com if you have interest

phenderson Guest

Product Lines

Please visit our website at
    www.hendersonindustrial.com
    and then conact me to discuss the possibilities at your convenience at
    president@hendersonindustrial.com

Dennis Guest

Manufacturers Representative

I have with interest been reading your request for manufacturer representation in Canada and USA.

Caretex is container liner manufacturer and are presently looking for distributors/agents in North America. We are located with sales offices in Denmark (Europe), Bangkok (Thailand) and Tokyo (Japan).

Each Caretex agent/distributor operates in an exclusive area being demographic and market related. We have liners specially fitted for the plastic industy, sugar, malt, hides and many other applications.

Being a Caretex agent/distributor you will benefit from many years of experience and expertise covering all aspects of bulk transportation, this in combination with your own expertise is a promising combination for a successful outcome.

I would like to learn more about you, so if you are interested in looking further into the possibilities of being our agent then please send me details about your self.

Kind regards

Caretex A/S

Dennis Winther Joergensen / dennis@caretex.dk
    CEO

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast